Thank you for considering a gift to Corpus Christi School! Below you will find a number of methods by which you can contribute to the school. If you have any questions regarding the information below please don’t hesitate to contact the Advancement Office.
Scholarships: The cost of a Catholic school education is a significant financial consideration for families. It is also a significant financial operation for our Parish and School. We appreciate the sacrifices made by families, teachers, staff, and donors to support and sustain the holistic, faith-based education offered. Please consider a gift to support one of our scholarship funds and impact future CCS students directly. Our scholarships funds are merit-based and need-based opportunities for our students. This is a way to advance the CCS mission to provide meaningful learning experiences so that students can grow spiritually, socially, intellectually and emotionally in a Christian atmosphere.
- Donation can be made to any of our scholarship funds Angel Fund, Frank Lubic Memorial Fund, Ralph & Mary Krasevec Fund, Schmitt Family Fund, Father A.J. Myles Fund, and the Dr. Joseph C. Palmer Scholarship, and the Margaret Hehr Scholarship. Contributions can be made at any time to any of our funds and are tax-deductible.
- Scholarship funds can be created in memory of a loved one and is a special way to honor a loved one and give a contribution to a CCS student. For more information on establishing a scholarship fund please contact Miranda Zambito at 304-277-1220 or email@example.com to learn more information.
Make a donation in memory of a loved one: It is very meaningful for friends and family members to remember a loved one through a memorial gift to Corpus Christi School. Many people ask that memorial contributions be made to our school in memory of their deceased loved one.
Unrestricted Contributions: Your unrestricted contributions allow Corpus Christi School to put funds where the need is at the greatest. Cash gifts can even be pledged over a period of time to the school.
In-Kind Gifts: If you have items that the school may need, please call (304)-277-1220 to make arrangements to drop off.
Examples of some needs are:
- Dry Erase Markers
- Heavy Colored Paper
- Beads/ gems for art projects
- Brass brads
- Matching bins for toys (Open/Stacking Type)
- New Student Desks/ Chairs
- CD Player
- Copy Paper
Remember CCS in your Will: Have you already or are you planning to make provisions to include Corpus Christi Parish or School in your will? Please let us know, so we can answer any questions you may have and include you in a special Planned Giving Society. The Planned Giving Society will be recognized in the church bulletin and on the school’s website and receive communication. Contact us today for more information about Planned Giving 304-277-1220.
Annual Fundraising Events:
- Crusader Campaign
- Race for Education
- Crusader Day of Giving
- Alumni Weekend and Hall of Fame Dinner
Please contact the Advancement Office at 304-277-1220 to receive more information about any of these giving options.
*Corpus Christi School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your generous contribution.