Did you know? SMART529 accounts can now be used to pay tuition and expenses for children enrolled in private and religious schools.
- Families with children enrolled in grades kindergarten-12 are eligible.
- SMART529 accounts can pay for up to $10,000 annually of qualified school expenses.
- Kindergarten-12 SMART529 distributions can be made from existing or newly opened accounts.
- Qualified kindergarten-12 SMART529 distributions are tax exempt at the federal level
- Contributions to a SMART529 account provide state tax advantages.
Please visit http://smart529.com to learn more.